Moulana Azad National Scholarship scheme for meritorious students belonging to minorities
Only Girl students belonging to national minorities can apply
- Should have secured not less than 55% marks (In aggregate in the secondary school certificate examination, conducted by any recognized centre / state board of secondary education.
- Family income of the student from all sources should be less than 1 lack in the preceding financial year.
- It is one time scholarship
- A student getting a scholarship from any other source would not be eligible for the scholarship
- The last date for receipt of application in the office of The Moulana Azad Education foundation is September 30th every year.
Application can be downloaded from the website : www.maef.nic.in
Our college extends deep sense of gratitude to the following Philanthropists for having helped our students with financial assistance