Scheme Of ‘Post-Matric Scholarship’ For Students Belonging To The Minority Communities
Scholarship will be awarded to the students who have secured not less than 50% marks or equivalent grade in the previous final examination and the annual income of whose parents/guardian from all sources does not exceed Rs.2.00 lakh.
Procedure For Applying
- The scheme is implemented through National Scholarship Portal (NSP).It is Mandatory for all students to apply online on the website of this Ministry i.e.www.scholarships.gov.in
- The list of documents to be scanned & uploaded for both Fresh and Renewal Scholarships as under:
- Student Photo. (Mandatory).
- Institution Verification Form. (Mandatory).
- Self declaration of Income Certificate by the student. (Mandatory).
- Self declaration of community by the student. (Mandatory).
- In case of Fresh: Self Attested Certificate of ‘Previous Academic Mark sheet’ as filled in Form. (Mandatory).
- In case of Renewal: Self-Attested Certificate of Previous Year Marksheet as filled in the Form. (Mandatory).
- Fee Receipt of current course year. (Mandatory).
- Proof of Bank Account in the name of student. (Mandatory).
- Aadhaar Card (optional).
- Residential Certificate. (Mandatory).